L.C. Smith Specialty Grade Shotgun
- 12 ga
- 32" Side by side barrels marked "Hunter Arms Co. Inc. MFRS Fulton, N.Y. U.S.A."
- Nitro proofed
- Barrel bluing is 85%+
- Bores are bright and shiny
- Action is very tight
- Front brass bead and mid bead
- Raised ventilated rib (tapering from wide at the action to narrow at the front bead)
- All matching numbers
- Bluing in excellent condition
- Lots of color case hardening on side plates, action, tang, and grip cap, action flats
- Action Flats marked "RE119840S" and barrel flats marked the same
- Walnut wood in excellent condition with nice grain and figuring (no splits, chips or missing wood)
- Wood has been period refinished
- Outstanding checkering
- Hawins rubber butt pad
- Very nice engraving on side plate, forend release, trigger guard, top of action, tang lever, and opening lever
- Steel grip cap
- LOP from middle of trigger to center of hawkins pad is 14 1/2"
- Drop is 1 3/4" at pad and comb is 1 5/8"
- Select Hunter One trigger
- Choked full / Improved Mod
- Serial number RE119840
For more great pictures of this firearm, click the link below.