Winchester Model 1866 SRC Rifle
- .44 Rim Fire caliber
- Made in 1882
- Saddle Ring Carbine
- Shows the changes from the original Henry rifle such as an enclosed magazine tube, forend, and saddle ring
- Full length magazine tube
- 20" round barrel
- Barrel address "WINCHESTER'S - REPEATING - ARMS. NEW HAVEN. CT. KING'S - IMPROVEMENT - PATENTED - MARCH 29.1865. OCTOBER 16. 1880."
- All original
- Original buckhorn rear and blade front sight
- Brass butt plate with storage
- Walnut stock in great overall condition with some handling marks and some traces of original finish
- Very rare and desirable Winchester 1866 SRC
- Serial number 159117
For more great pictures of this firearm, click the link below.